no Twitter with current id
A few Monday Notes:
- Rest In Peace to the true King of Rock In Roll, Chuck Berry who passed away this weekend at the age of 90. Berry was the trendsetter of the true Rock & Roll sound influencing such groups as the Beatles. Berry will never receive rightful accolades for his accomplishments and that’s OK. He was a true legend and his music will live on forever.
- The NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament continues to be the best sporting event created in terms of drama, intrigue and unpredictability.
- I truly thought that Duke would win the National Championship, but South Carolina put a cramp in that prediction. Duke looked like the best team entering the tournament and fully healthy. The NCAA tournament is truly unpredictable.
- Villanova couldn’t defend it’s National Championship, which isn’t surprising. The surprise is the team appeared to succumb to the pressure of the moment, after performing so admirably under pressure last year.
- Drake’s ‘More Life’ was released. I will have to give it an honest listen.